Architecture Lab +
▣ Architecture Lab + (김소영 교수)
Architecture Lab + focuses on interdisciplinary research and projects addressing the most challenging aspects of contemporary architecture and urbanization. It explores how architecture and urbanism can transform the built environment and enhance the quality of urban life across various scales of community through critical discourse and engagement.
|International Collaboration||- UIA Copenhagen Global Studio 2023: Collaboration with 15 Schools Around the World.
- Seoul Biennale Global Studio 2023: Joint Studio and Workshop with Monash University.
- Venice Biennale 2021_Future School at The Korean Pavilion: Joint Studio and Workshop with University of Genoa.
- Seoul Biennale Global Studio 2021: Joint Studio and Workshop with The Bartlett.
- Seoul Biennale Global Studio 2019: Joint Studio and Workshop with The Bartlett.
- UIA Seoul Global Studio 2017: Collaboration with 12 Schools Around the World.
|Community Engagement||Wedding Halls
|Urban Infrastructure||Future Urban Logistics in Seoul
Integrated Parking Structure with Communal Programs
|Living Environment||Alternative Living and Housing|